Exterior living aboard is generous, ideal for relaxing and entertaining. A full beam extended swim platform provides effortless water access. This speedy yacht will be able to cruise to islands throughout Greece in no time!
Accommodates up to 10 guests in 4 cabins, all with en suite facilities. Each cabin boasts full entertainment systems and individual air conditioning controls.
- Length : 23,85m (78ft)
- Built : 2007, Alalunga
- Cruising Speed / Fuel Consumption : About 28 knots / 480 litres per hour
- Crew : Captain plus 3 crew
- 10 Guests (2 double, 2 twin with extra pullman berths)
- Accommodation in Lower Deck in One Master cabin with walk-in wardrobe and bathroom en suite,
- One VIP cabin and Two twin cabins all with ensuite facilities.
- 3.60m Tender with 40hp Yamaha outboard
- 2 x Water Skis, adult and children
- 1 x Wakeboard, 1 x Stand Up Paddle
- Snorkelling equipment for 5
- 1 X Sea Doo Jet-Ski
- 1 x Go pro Camera
- 3G WiFi, Bluray players & Audio equipment in all
- cabins, iPad, extended music and movies
- library, Sat Tv and DVD
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)