Akhir 125 is a superb contemporary yacht. She is very modern, being built by the Italian Cantieri Di Pisa yard in 2005. Her Italian interior and exterior design is marked by style, elegance and grace. The yacht’s head turning looks are perfectly backed up with by functionality with powerful MTU engines, her top speed of 26 knots and a generous selection of electrical entertainment and water toys. Ideally she is suited for comfortable accommodation for 12 guests.
Major refit in 2014 including 6th cabin addition.
Impeccable ambiance with casual elegant interior.
Playroom convertible cabin.
- Builder :Cantieri Di Pisa
- Built :2005
- Construction :GRP
- Cruising Speed :23 kts
- Maximum Speed :26 kts
- Generator : 2 x 60 KW ONAN
- Electricity :220V AC, 24V DC
- Fuel Efficiency : 4,350 lt/100 nm
- Fuel Consumption : 800 ltr @ 20 knots / 1000 ltr @ 26 knots.
- Bow thruster, stern thruster
- Air-conditioning throughout
- One full beam Master cabin with king size bed on the lower deck.
- Two VIP cabins with queen size beds on the lower deck.
- Two Twin cabins with one Pullman berth each on the lower deck.
- En-suite facilities in all cabins.
- Satellite TV/home cinema/video/DVD/CD/audio entertainment system and karaoke in Salon.
- Satellite TV/DVD/CD in all cabins.
- Sat Com, Mini M with telephone, GSM phone, Fleet 77, internet, fax and e-mail service.
Tenders & Water Toys:
- One Novurania 5.3 m with 150 hp outboard
- One Novurania 3.6 m with 50 hp outboard
- One Honda two seater Waverunner 160 hp,
- Water-skis, tubes,canoe, snorkeling and fishing equipment
- 2 watermakers, 3 icemakers, BBQ,
- Safe box in Master and VIP cabins,
- Laundry facilities, alarm and fire detectors system
- Closed circuit television system
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)