Designed to the highest tecnology standards. Contemporary and elegent interiors, utmost comfort for 12 guests in 6 cabins. All Guest decks are conveniently connected with elevator. Full headroom windows at both saloons at main and upper deck. Gym and Jacuzzi facilies. Incredible array of the most contemporary water toys. Awarded as the most silent yacht in its category.
- Builder : Admiral
- Year of built: 2016
- Length : 50m (160ft)
- Cruising speed : 16 knots
- 12 Guests (4 double, 2 twin) One Master, One VIP Two Double,
- Two Convertible Twin cabins all with en suite facilities
- 14m Technohull Omega 41 Boutique RIB tender
- 5.3m RIB ZAR with 175HP outboard
- 3.6m RIB Zodiac with 30HP outboard
- 3 X Kawasaki Jet Skis
- 2 Seabobs 2 Jet-surfs
- 2 Flyboard Hoverboards & Jetpack
- 1 Tiwal
- 3.2m Wind Surf
- 3 Stand-Up Paddle Boards
- 2 Kayaks (1x one-seater and 1x two-seater)
- 1 Blob Water Launch Pad
- 16m Water Slide Inflatable Towables (variety of Tubes, Doughnuts, Banana, Sofa),
- Water-sports (Water-skis, Wake-board & Knee-board)
- Snorkelling equipment,
- Fishing gear,
- Scuba Diving equipment (available on request) ,
- 1 Mini Submarine
- Complete Audio-visual entertainment system that has access to satellite cable channels and extensive music & DVD library.
- 4G WIFI ,
- Jacuzzi/pool on the Sundeck
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)