Build by Acico Dutch Shipyard in 2012, her timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout her living areas to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere. Accommodation for 12 guests in 5 cabins + 1 convertible. Offers a unique, private balcony off the Master suite!
Impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socialising and entertaining with family and friends.
- LOA : 47.00 m
- Beam : 8.60 m
- Draft : 3.10 m
- Shipyard/Builder : Dutch Yacht Builders – Acico Yachts
- Type : Motor Yacht Ocean Going
- Classification – Lloyds Register
- Naval Architect : Olivier F. van Meer
- Exterior Design: Cor D. Rover Design
- Hull Material : Steel
- Superstructure : Aluminium
- GT : 495 T
- Engines : 2 x MTU
- Generators : 2 x Northern Lights
- Fuel Consumption : 500 lts/hr
- Stabilizers at Anchor: Yes
- Bow/Stern thrusters : Yes
- Air Condition : Entire Yacht with Individual Cabins Controls
- Top Speed : 16.0 Knots
- Cruise Speed : about 14.0 Knots
- Jacuzzi on Sun Deck
- Master suite:
- The master stateroom is located forward on the main deck and full beam she offers enormous spaces including a separate office, a walk-in closet and a large bathroom with bath-tub and a spacious walk-in rain shower.
- A great feature of the master suite is the private fold down balcony for the master suite occupants.
- Guest suites:
- Four spacious suites with en-suite bathrooms on the lower deck will pamper your guests in full luxury and comfort. Two suites feature double beds while the other two suites can be used as doubles or twins. All of the suites feature a large TV and state of the art audio and video system with access to the kaleidoscope system.
- Saloon and dining area:
- The main salon decorated with a purse sense of style offers comfortable seating and excellent views. As well as boasting a 65” TV it also has an excellent kaleidoscope system offering a wide variety of movies.
- The large dining room adjacent to the salon offers seating for twelve in full comfort and shares the excellent views within the salon.
- This areas features a nice card table and relaxed seating. The sky lounge can easily convert to an additional sixth suite with an en-suite bathroom . The fold-out queen sized bed is invisibly stowed when not in use.
- One tender Naumatec 6.10 metres with 2.8 diesel 45 knots
- One Novourania 4.6 metres with 40hp Yamaha
- One jet ski Yamaha stand up
- Two single tubes
- One double tube
- Two pair of skis
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)