A classic traditional schooner motor sailer of 114 feet in overall length. She has two masts that support over 840m2 of sail, which are used daily if the guest enjoys! She is fully equipped with all the modern day communication and navigation equipment including Internet. She accommodates from ten to eleven passengers in five cabins with en suite baths. There are three double cabins, one twin cabin (which can convert to a Double bed!) and one twin cabin with a Pullman berth. The Master suite is the full width of the yacht, and has a walk-in closet and a writing desk.
- Built : 2004
- Construction: All wooden
- Cruising Speed: 10 knots
- Maximum Speed: 12 knots
- Masts : 2 Scooner
- Sail area : 840 sq m
- Generator : 2 X ONAN (75 KW each) + 1 Onana x 35 kw
- Fuel efficiency approx: 160 lt/h
- Water Maker : 2, 250 lt/h each
- Bow thruster : 75 hp
- Full-beam master cabin en suite with walk in closet and desk.
- Twin cabin en suite facilities.
- Twin cabin en suite facilities with extra pullman berth (can be converted into a double cabin).
- Two VIP cabins are en suite with walk in closets.
- Guest WC with shower on deck- LCD /DVD/Safe in each guest cabin- 4 Cabins with mini refrigerator.
- Satelite TV in main saloon & in each guest cabin independently, Plasma TV 42 in main saloon.
- Satellite communication, (PHONE / FAX / E-MAIL/INTERNET),
- Direct dialing & internal communication throughout,
- Library with CD, DVD & books, Portable computer with printer.
Tenders & Water Toys:
- One tender RIB ZODIAC 4.20 m with O/B
- Water Skis, Tubes, Kneeboard, two Kayaks, Snorkelling & Fishing equipment, Beach BBQ Facilities.
The yacht charter fee includes the charter of the yacht with all its tools, stores, cleaning material and basic consumable stores for engine room, deck and cabins, etc., the crew’s wages, food and the insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability insurance, water and ship’s laundry.
The charterer will be charged extra, at cost to the yacht, for all other expenses. These include fuel* for the yacht, fuel for the ski-boats or other tenders, food*, wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks for the Charterers (at retail super market prices), VAT (in Greece 11.5%) of the total yacht charter fee , other consumable stores, berthing dues and other harbor charges away from the yacht’s own berth, Corinth canal fees (if any), Private marine fees (if any), including pilotage fees and chargers for water and/or electricity taken from the shore, laundry, communications, hire costs of special equipment placed on board at the request of the Charterer, Gratuities for the crew.
Rates are believed correct at the time of publication. We can not be held responsible for subsequent alterations made by the owners.
Charter Contracts: All charters will be confirmed by a standard charter contract (HYBA or MYBA), signed by the charterer and owner or their representatives.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste into the TO: field of your email client)
*unless otherwise specified (see above list)